- The device has PLC and HMI touchscreen monitor with a software which determines the value of each tested bullet and calculates max/min/mean standard deviation. (Photo 2)
- The report from the screen/monitor can be printed in paper form.
- The device has a shellholder for every type of ammunition.
- Range from .22 to .50 cal (12,7 DShK)
- The working speed of the measurement is 100mm/min.
- Total range of the force tester is 600 mm, and maximum force that can be measured with the measure cell is 5000 N.
Adapters for grips intended for testing the calibers:
- shell holders and adapters for bullets can be made by request (up to 12,7mm)
STRUCTURE OF DEVICE:
- Single-column frame of high rigidity, bench-top
- Movement of mobile bridge is applied with preloaded roller bearings to eliminate gap
- System can be used for one direction testing
- Vertical column with T grooves, designed for fast and easy adjustment of the kit and device.
- Ergonomic concept
- Easily accessible work environment
- Device comes with User manual
- Device is used with ZPV control software
The program comes complete with software modules for performing of:
- Adjustment of testing method
- Values of testing in tables
- Available tests (calculating min-max-mean value, standard deviation)
- Report printing, SD Card
- Printer included (HP)